(212) 226 - 2500
Important Warranty and Return Policy Information
- Acme Safe Company safes come with a one year warranty on parts and labor against defects and workmanship. Warranty is contingent upon
proper use of the product and proper installation. This warranty does not apply to safes that have been abused, accidents, burglar attacks,
misuse, or tampering in any way so as to affect the normal performance of the safe.
- Acme Safe Company must be notified prior to any repairs or adjustments during the warranty period or the warranty is void and no
adjustments, bills or credits will be honored.
- Acme Safe Company assumes no responsibility for damages while safes are in transit. All claims for freight damage must be made by the
consignee directly to the carrier.
- Acme Safe Company is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction, if you have any suggestions or comments, please contact us calling
(212) 226 - 2500 or by filling out the contact form under the contact us section of this website.
Acme Safe Company is not responsible for damage to your vehicle, the product, or the individual if the customer chooses to take a purchased safe from the property on their own. For this reason, it is highly recommended you use our professional delivery and installation services. Our staff has years of experience and the proper equipment to handle any job safely. You might be surprised how difficult unloading a safe off of a truck or getting it up a flight of stairs can be.