DFC2000 Fire Files
The DFC2000 Vertical Filing Cabinet offers both convenience and security at home or in the office for important records and sensitive classified information. Fire files protect against impact, fire, and smoke damage. You can easily store your files and know that they are safe and secure.
- Multi-curvatures design makes the safe spill resistant to water and chemicals
- Each drawer is independently fire insulated when closed
- Ability to allow selected drawers to be permanently unlocked for general access
- Precision fitting between frame and door provides air tight construction preventing smoke and heat from reaching the inside contents
- Wide and spacious compartments specifically designed for files and folders storage
- Heavy duty suspension slide rail makes the drawer move back and forth smoothly while enduring the weight of the drawers and its documents
- Lower drawer locking can be adjusted to function independently
- The DFC2000K comes with a plunger lock and 2 keys
- The DFC2000E has an electronic lock, allowing 4 to 16 digit user codes and is equipped with a wrong-try lock out function
- Available in Black or Ivory finishes
- Fire tested and approved in compliance with NT Fire 017 for fire-resistance at 1850 degree Fahrenheit for 1 hour
- Optional lockable insert and inner drawers available
- Dimensions: Height: 28.5″H x 20.75″W x 31.75″D
- Weight: 386 lbs.